What to expect in this course (Live More Happy, How to Fundraise, How to Train)
What to Expect on your Adventure
Welcome to 25000spins adventures with heart. By accessing this information it means you have signed up for an adventure with heart. All our trips can be seen on our website at https://25000spins.com/trip-finder/ . Awesome we are excited to be partnering with you. It is fantastic to have you on our team. To get started we would recommend reading the below course overview. The overview does two things:
- It explains what is involved in an Adventure with heart.
- It helps you to think about how an Adventure with heart can help you change the life of others as well as your own.
What’s in This Course?
This course is divided into lectures. Each lecture focuses on one of the key learning's to help prepare you for your Adventure with heart.
The three core concepts we are trying to communicate in this course are as follows:
- LIVING MORE HAPPY - How to mentally prepare for your Adventure and flourish in life. Course material from Dr Darren Morton.
- How to FUNDRAISE - How to fundraise for your chosen charity effectively and in a sustainable way.
- How to TRAIN - How to train for your Adventure.
Learning Through Activities
A 25000spins adventure isn't just an adventure we want this trip to become a shift in your life, your thinking, your way of doing things. To help achieve this each lecture has some activities. These include:
- Answering a question about something you have just learned by writing a short answer.
- Completing a multiple-choice quiz.
- Watching a video and making notes about the most important points.
The activities are important because they:
- Give you the opportunity to review what you have learned from your study of the course.
- Help you to consolidate your own learning, for example by prompting you to revisit parts of the course that you have not fully understood.
Who is 25000spins?
25000spins has been managing tailored charity cycle events since 2009. We started with a goal to raise 25,000 pounds to help reduce the shocking statistic that 25,000 children die each day from things money can solve. We wanted to solve this by doing roughly 25,000 leg spins per day on our first adventure from London to Athens (4,000km). 25000 children, 25000 reasons, 25000 pounds & 25000 leg spins per day. Hence the name 25000spins. Since then as a collective team we have raised over $7 million dollars, helping people around the world to live a better life.
Our core goal is to give you an Adventure with Heart while helping to reduce global poverty and making a difference in our world.
Every minute 17 children somewhere in our world die due to poverty related causes. This is shocking and 25000spins mission is to make a real change. Thank you for being part of the solution and for working with us and our charity partners to make a difference.
25000spins is a non-profit business dedicated to making a difference to children in need. Our vision is to not only make the lives of children better but to empower and challenge the people involved in the physical challenges.
Our focus at 25000spins is to provide you with the best service in the adventure charity cycling space. We are independently owned and our team is made up of dedicated cyclists and support people, who regularly take part in our trips. Director, Craig Shipton is an experienced and enthusiastic cyclist, who is able to discuss any of our trips with you and advise you on how best to prepare. Michelle, can assist you in all aspects of your trip. You are very welcome to call or email at any time.
25000spins is about people achieving extraordinary things. This is made possible by all spinners adhering to the following Golden Rules.
- Stay positive at ALL times.
- T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More.
- Set challenging goals, write them down, train hard and you will achieve them. (No excuses!)
- Buy quality gear. (This will save you money and could save your life)
- Don’t come home from training or trips tired. Be energized & happy.
- Bring MORE than you take away.